Property owners, brokers, real estate agents, attorneys, CPAs, & accountants rely on Accurate Appraisers for fair and accurate valuation and consulting services for all types of commercial and residential properties throughout Southern California and the Westside. Some of the zip codes in which we appraise property are 90016, 90024, 90025, 90034, 90035, 90048, 90049, 90064, 90066, 90067, 90210, 90211, 90212, 90232, 90272, 90291, 90292, 90401, 90402, 90403, 90404. 90405
Accurate provides appraisals of single family residences (homes and houses), duplexes, apartments, condos, warehouses, industrial and retail buildings, offices, stores, vacant residential and commercial land, restaurants, special use properties, proposed construction, and residential estates.
Our services include but are not limited to property valuations for estate planning, tax purposes, date of death values, litigation support for dissolution / divorce, bankruptcy, donation purposes, and personal assistance / consulting to individual property owners.
Property owners many times request private appraisals for a variety of reasons:
- Estates, large or small, require valuation for tax purposes. It’s not unusual for owners to need an appraisal of their property, whether it’s a single family home, an apartment or a family-owned commercial building, to verify or determine its value as of an earlier date. A parent or spouse might have passed away several years ago. If an appraisal was not done at that time, one can be done today to establish the tax base when the person died. Heirs require this information when the property is sold or transferred to family members or other individuals.
- Sellers may request an appraisal prior to putting their property on the market, whether or not they plan to list with a broker or sell by Owner.
- Many times buyers and their brokers will request a “pre-appraisal” to ascertain if the offering price is reasonable and will meet current loan requirements.
- Owners considering bankruptcy need to have the most current information regarding property value.
- Property tax reduction or reassessment appeal are other reasons to consult a qualified appraiser.
Our appraisers are well-qualified, state licensed professionals with an average of 25 years local experience and all reports are completed under the guidelines of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
We look forward to discussing your appraisal needs and our services and rates with you. Every inquiry will be personally answered by a licensed, certified appraiser.
Our number is: 310-207-4571.
Our email is: AccurateAppraisal@earthlink.net.
Thanks for visiting the Accurate Appraisals website!
Beverly Hills Brentwood Culver City Los Angeles Pacific Palisades Santa Monica Venice